PDA

View Full Version : Not trying to piss anyone off

Thomas P
August 3rd, 2001, 06:06 AM
Hey guy's (and any gals that may be here). I am starting to get more serious about doing stuff with my personal site and have recently updated by own forum board. It was mostly a little WIP area for stuff that I do. Now it's a open board for SciFi Art. NO - Not the old SFA!!! And NOT TOS (hopefully that didn't discourage you all).

It's more of a site for scifi art in the vain of the 50's and the movies, scenes and stuff. It's just stuff that I like and I don't see here. I even tell people to come to 3DG if they want that sort of thing.

If you have the time or bandwidth take a look (just rebuilding so no site theme yet - open to ideas).

Net-Finite (http://3d.concept40.com/3dcforums/)

meshula
August 3rd, 2001, 10:38 PM
could be fun - i was wondering if there were any retro boards out there. might help if you seeded the board with some stuff tho! i'm not working on any retro stuff right now...

Thomas P
August 4th, 2001, 10:32 AM
Thanks - I'm working on it :) Need to have an outlet for other stuff or I'll get bored with doing this stuff.

meshula
August 20th, 2001, 11:25 PM
did something change? i tried to post a message, but it didn't know my login anymore? I was faced with a giant registration screen and visions of yet more spam danced through my head :(

Thomas P
August 21st, 2001, 07:40 AM
Nick, sorry but the old site had a slight 'problem'. I upgraded from 1.6 and botched the mySQL conversion (didn't follow the instructions). You will have to re-register but you should'nt get spammed (?).