PDA

View Full Version : I need A 3d Designer

Fernandez
October 21st, 2001, 09:54 AM
THe Post Below (This One) Contains the spec Information Let Me Begin With My Name Is Admiral Fernandez, I Live in Tampa, Fl. I Have Benn on The Borg Division ProJect from The begining, I created it 2-3 Years Ago, Since The Site Has Changed Host and Content Level...I Never Cought A Good Fan Base, Partly For Two Reasons, One Not Enough Content, Seond No Visual Aids As Far As Ship Design Is Concerned... Its an Important Part Of The Seris, The Ship...It's Sort of A Mobile Comander Center For The Whole Unit (Half The size of voyager) Any Advice In Story Visual Desgin Is always welcome The script (What I have so far) Is Not Posted On The Internet But I Will Send it to any one who requests It.

Fernandez
October 21st, 2001, 06:17 PM
any one who can produce meshes as good as the ones i've seen here has real talent, thats the reason I came here. I wanted only the best. For "StarFleet:Borg Division" I am Currently Writing a script For a pilot episode... I'd Be glad to give you credit on my site and in the scripts as chief ASDB Engineer The Vision I had in my head is Of a Voyager style Suacer Section(thats The extent of the Ship)bussard collectors and nacelles are all intergrated in a nice compact form...If your intrested in this project I hav a sort of a top view sectch done in Paint brush...

I Will Provide How ever Th Specs Here In This Post:
U.S.S. RESOULTE: NX-59656

Technical Specifications:
Length: 172 meters
Beam: 66.5 meters
Height: 33 meters
Decks: 7
Mass: 350,000 tons

Crew Complement: 75

Max Warp Speed:9.99 (one hour)

Armaments: 4 Class I rapid fire phaser pulse cannon, 1 Type X Phaser bank, total output for all phaser weapons 70,000 TeraWatts, 4 Pulse fire Quantum/Photon torpedo tubes + 30 torpedoes

Defenses: A Auto-modulated high capacity shield system, total capacity 2,376,000 TeraJoules, Heavy, Duranium/Tritanium double hull plus 20 cm Ablative armour, High level Structural Integrity Field

Power Source: TransWarp Core, auxiliary fusion generators