3D Gladiators Forums

3D Gladiators Forums (https://www.3dgladiators.net/forums/index.php)
-   Beyond Reality (https://www.3dgladiators.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=490)
-   -   Coverart by ulimann644 (https://www.3dgladiators.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23370)

ulimann644 January 19th, 2011 02:21 AM

Coverart by ulimann644

6 Attachment(s)
Hello

In this Thread I´ll post a few covers of my FanFiction-Storys...
Hope you enjoy...

Credits:
USS ICICLE by Mike Wright and The Animaniac
ARTWORK by Ulrich "ulimann644" Kuehn

gmd3d January 19th, 2011 02:30 AM

Re: Coverart by ulimann644

excellent work ..... the 2nd and the 4th are really spectacular

Darrell Lawrence January 19th, 2011 10:51 AM

I like the 6th one. Cool stuff!

Sean January 20th, 2011 12:35 AM

nice

ulimann644 January 21st, 2011 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior (Post 264049)
I like the 6th one. Cool stuff!

@all:
Thanks

@Warrior:
The 6th is my personal favorite - to shift the pieces of the Figures and the Ship was a little bit tricky...

gmd3d January 21st, 2011 05:12 AM

Well I like them all... but 2nd and the 4th grabbed my attention more.. I don´t have a clue who are the people in some of them...

but as I say ,,,, awesome work.. want more of this

ulimann644 January 21st, 2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taranis (Post 264067)
I don´t have a clue who are the people in some of them...

Ah... Okay, I´ll tell you:
The left guy at the third Cover is Commodore Valand Kuehn ( Kuehn is my Name and Valand is a Name that I´ve heard in Norway ) The Guy in the Background is Fleetadmiral Joran Jakur Belar - the Commander of the 5th Task-Force, a Fleet of 150 Ships, and the HQ UNITY ONE, a huge Space-Station near Cardassia. ( Animaniac has posted a pic of this station in 2008 here. Title: "A new hope" )

The USS ICICLE is one ship of this Fleet, a modified AKIRA-CLASS ship, and it´s Captain, an Andorian named Tar´Kyren Dheran ( my avatar ) is the best friend of the Commodore, in my FanFiction.

The efrosian guy at the 5th pic is named Lo´Raan Yr Krendaron ( played by Jeffrey Combs - his 4th inofficial role as a ST-Alien :D )
In 2384 he is Commodore and Commander of the 3rd Flexible Response Squadron - a squad of 50 ships...

Lt. Com. Namoro Kunanga, the Officer at the 7th pic ( seen in the show DS-9 as the XO of the USS ODYSSEY, destroyed by a kamikaze-attack of a Jem´Hadar Raider - played by Michael Jace ) is in my FanFiction ICICLE a Task-Force Commander and CAG of the 40 light Fighters of the USS ICICLE.
In TIMELINE I tell his way, as one of 17 survivers of the Jem´Hadar Attack, and his way back to the Alpha-Quadrant.

BTW: More cover-art will coming soon in this thread !!

gmd3d January 21st, 2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulimann644 (Post 264068)
Ah... Okay, I´ll tell you:
The left guy at the third Cover is Commodore Valand Kuehn ( Kuehn is my Name and Valand is a Name that I´ve heard in Norway ) The Guy in the Background is Fleetadmiral Joran Jakur Belar - the Commander of the 5th Task-Force, a Fleet of 150 Ships, and the HQ UNITY ONE, a huge Space-Station near Cardassia. ( Animaniac has posted a pic of this station in 2008 here. Title: "A new hope" )

The USS ICICLE is one ship of this Fleet, a modified AKIRA-CLASS ship, and it´s Captain, an Andorian named Tar´Kyren Dheran ( my avatar ) is the best friend of the Commodore, in my FanFiction.

The efrosian guy at the 5th pic is named Lo´Raan Yr Krendaron ( played by Jeffrey Combs - his 4th inofficial role as a ST-Alien :D )
In 2384 he is Commodore and Commander of the 3rd Flexible Response Squadron - a squad of 50 ships...

Lt. Com. Namoro Kunanga, the Officer at the 7th pic ( seen in the show DS-9 as the XO of the USS ODYSSEY, destroyed by a kamikaze-attack of a Jem´Hadar Raider - played by Michael Jace ) is in my FanFiction ICICLE a Task-Force Commander and CAG of the 40 light Fighters of the USS ICICLE.
In TIMELINE I tell his way, as one of 17 survivers of the Jem´Hadar Attack, and his way back to the Alpha-Quadrant.

BTW: More cover-art will coming soon in this thread !!

Cool ..... I am looking forward to seeing more art .. try to encourage everyone as much as possible to post there work
here..

thanks for sharing mate

ulimann644 January 22nd, 2011 04:42 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Okay, here are a few other covers...

The 1st one was my first idea for "Zwischen Feuer und Eis" before I made the final Version...

I´ve made the second cover for a story about my andorian Captain, Tar´Kyren Dheran, but I guess this would be not the final version, cause the story tells from his 1st year at the Starfleet-Academy - so I think, I take a younger guy for the final cover...

The 3rd cover is a 1st design for a story about the mirror-universe...

gmd3d January 22nd, 2011 05:46 AM

I like the 3rd cover.

ulimann644 March 31st, 2011 10:34 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Three more Cover-Artworks of my FanFiction-Series:
STAR TREK - BREAKABLE
and
STAR TREK - DIVIDED

The first and the second Cover are from my Mirror-Universe-Story, beginning in 2167.

The third Cover is from my brand-new FF: DIVIDED, which starts in 2384 with founding the FLEXIBLE-RESPONSE-SQUADRONS - 24 Squads with 50 Ships. Commodore Vilarai Ter´Kharyn, the female Andorian at the Cover, commands the 14th FRS.

Hope you enjoy
ulimann644

ulimann644 June 13th, 2013 11:37 AM

Some new stuff:
The first cover is a refit of the original-cover for my story (in an own universe) LOCKRUF DER STERNE (engl. CALL OF THE STARS)
All artwork by me...

The second cover is from the new TIMELINE-Episode: IM ZWIELICHT (engl. TWILIGHT)

Cover-Credits:
- USS ICICLE by The Animaniac and Mike Wright
- EXCELSIOR-CLASS and UNIFORMS by Paramount-Picture
- Captain Tar´Kyren Dheran played by Richard Dean Anderson
- Rear Admiral Valand Kuehn played by myself
- Nebula and Manip by me

The next cover is from the first episode of my new SMALLVILLE-FanFictian series: SMALLVILLE-EXPANDED

Cover-Credits:
- Clark Kent played by Tom Welling
- Lana Lang played by Kristin Kreuk
- Chloe Sullivan Played by Allison Mack
- Lex Luthor played by Michael Rosenbaum
- Jonathan Kent played by John Schneider
- Martha Kent played by Anette O´Toole
- Christian von Falkenhayn (alias Chris Falken) played by Paul Walker
- Alicia Sterling played by Jourdan Dunn
- Background by Warner Bros.

The last new cover is for my fifth ICICLE-Episode - that I write actually. The title for it is UNTERNEHMEN TARANIS (engl. OPERATION TARANIS). The Title is a little tribute to the User of this forum and his great 3D-Meshes - hope he likes it... ;)
In the story the word Taranis is rigelian and means "Stitch of a wasp"

Cover-Credits:
- LUNA-CLASS by the Animaniac
- STEAMRUNNER-CLASS by SciFi-Art
- Alev Scenaris played by Adianne Palicki
- Background, Planets and Artwork by me

evil_genius_180 June 13th, 2013 11:45 AM

That's some really nice work. Your composition skills keep getting better and better. :D

ulimann644 June 14th, 2013 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil_genius_180 (Post 268854)
That's some really nice work. Your composition skills keep getting better and better. :D

Many thanks...
Actually I try to create space-nebulas in different ways - with Photoshop 12.1 - for using it as background-pics.

The Animaniac June 15th, 2013 08:32 AM

Cool, Nice Cover-Art!:up: