3D Gladiators Forums

3D Gladiators Forums (https://www.3dgladiators.net/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://www.3dgladiators.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=337)
-   -   New Member Welcome Thread (https://www.3dgladiators.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22542)

jrofeta July 5th, 2008 09:20 PM

Re: New Member Welcome Thread

Hi, another new member here.

Don't really have any 3d skills, more into fan fiction and I'm always on the look out for new ship designs to add a bit more flavour to the universe I work in.

Darrell Lawrence July 5th, 2008 11:51 PM

I used to do that many years ago. Found lots of satisfaction in learning how to create my own stuff :)

jrofeta July 6th, 2008 10:34 AM

^ Hopefully one day I'll be saying the same.

Darrell Lawrence July 6th, 2008 05:00 PM

As I used to tell the guys that used to be here and are now pros-

No try. Just do.

No hope you can. Just believe you can.

evil_genius_180 July 6th, 2008 09:03 PM

OK, Yoda. :lol:

Darrell Lawrence July 6th, 2008 09:10 PM

:D I got called that a lot too :D

Pangea 3D July 7th, 2008 05:18 AM

Hello I am Alex and a new member here. I'm a 3D artist and interactive developer. I have spent most of my professional carrer creating 3D animation and interactive content for Auto-stereoscopic 3D screens (3D without the need for 3D glasses). I now focus my efforts on a digital asset resource site (www.pangea3d.com) and marketplace as well as running a small 3D company (Pangea 3D Studios).

Darrell Lawrence July 7th, 2008 08:04 AM

Welcome! I have ran across your site a couple of times. Pretty nice!

dave welsh July 8th, 2008 06:55 AM

Don't really have any 3d skills, more into fan fiction and I'm always on the look out for new ship designs to add a bit more flavour to the universe I work in.

Darrell Lawrence July 8th, 2008 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrofeta (Post 253923)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave welsh (Post 254032)

What an original post, Dave!

KlingonGeneral July 10th, 2008 07:45 AM

**Walking into the room as an owner of the place**
"I am here...I look forward to communicating with all of you. I have very little skills with doing imaging but I am eager to learn more."

"My goals and expectations on being hear is to learn to be able to to animation and 3D imaging for my current websites to better display my love for the Sci-Fi fandom. Not in it for profit, (although that would be a dream come true...LOL), just desiring to perfect my current skills and even gain new skills."

gmd3d July 10th, 2008 08:18 AM

Welcome aboard.. do you have a 3d or 2d program that your interested in or have .. there are many member using many different progs

Darrell Lawrence July 10th, 2008 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlingonGeneral (Post 254072)
**Walking into the room as an owner of the place**

I've banned for less ;)

Welcome!

evil_genius_180 July 10th, 2008 09:32 AM

At first I thought that was one of your alter-egos or something, given the boldness of that statement. ;)

KlingonGeneral July 10th, 2008 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior (Post 254077)
I've banned for less ;)
Welcome!

Pah! If you know anything about us Klingons, we DEMAND our presence to be known. I am no Khitomer loving Feddie huggin' p'ataQ veQ Klingon diplomate. I am a warrior...and I expect nothing less than the respect for being a warrior. :drevil:

I have enjoyed your great forum here, a lot of information to take in but a bit too much all at once. So far I have had one come forward in a short amount of time and assist me on one thing I have requested about. Very helpful, for hU'mans.

I am honored to be part of this great exchange of knowledge.

Darrell Lawrence July 10th, 2008 12:44 PM

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

KlingonGeneral July 10th, 2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior (Post 254093)
Hab SoSlI' Quch!

toDSah! Qu'vatlh guy'cha b'aka!

evil_genius_180 July 10th, 2008 09:20 PM

*throws worthless Klingon Dictionary aside*

OK, I have no idea what the hell you people are talking about but it doesn't sound good. :lol:

KlingonGeneral July 10th, 2008 09:23 PM

It isn't...Warrior does not know me well enough to swear at me like he has...unless he's a fellow Klin I know from some where else...if so make he needs to make himself known...other wise what he has said is not to be said litely...:fume:

Although I have been known to forgive without blood shed when offered much bloodwine...

evil_genius_180 July 10th, 2008 09:30 PM

OK, let's just not start any fights, please. Friendly banter is one thing, as long as it says friendly. That goes for regular members and the site owner. ;) (Now I feel like the Vulcan Ambassador or something.)