View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2011, 01:32 PM   #30
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Re: Amy Adams cast as Lois Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowhead42 View Post
I'm kinda lukewarm on Thor.... never been much of a fan. But the Captain America movie.... now THAT I'm looking forward to!
I feel the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowhead42 View Post
Although the movie itself sucked, am I the only one who preferred the look of the Hulk in the 1st Hulk movie? In the 2nd movie (which was all-in-all a much better film) I thought the Hulk looked too.... cartoony. He was too dark green, and too..... I don't know. He just didn't seem to me as if he conveyed as much emotion. In the 1st movie, he looked more like the traditional Hulk from the earlier comic books. If they could take the visual look of the 1st movie Hulk, and place it into the story of the 2nd movie, I'd have liked it better. Anyone else with me?
I like both Incredible Hulk movies. They did a really good job with the CGI on the first one, I didn't feel it really got any better or worse in the reboot. I did feel the coloring of the Hulk in the first one felt more traditional, though he's been so many shades of green and even gray over the years that it's hard to say which is more accurate. (I never really read the comics)