View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #5
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Re: "Blood and Fire" released

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmiller View Post
The kids doing the snuggle scene in the middle of this act weren't really convincingly comfortable in showing some intimacy.
Yeah, but who watches these things for the acting? I mean, it's not like they can afford superb actors or anything, but they do the best they can with what they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmiller View Post
But overall this series -- especially the acting -- has really improved over the last few years.... A very good professional look and polish to it. I noticed that David Gerrold directed this ep as well. I can't even imagine how much it takes to finance each of these productions.
Yeah, I've wondered that as well. Though, Gerrold originally wrote the script for TNG. Maybe part of his "fee" was getting to direct it (I'm sure the guys at P2 didn't mind having a veteran at the helm anyway.) Plus, I think all of the big names who get involved in these films are like us, they love Trek and they're probably willing to take a pay cut to be involved in a project like this.

I'm thinking of downloading that Quicktime version after all. I really want to see this. Besides, it's Phase II, I'm sure it's good quality.
evil_genius_180 is offline   Reply With Quote