View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2006, 08:24 PM   #1
Snowhill06

QUESTION Colonial fleets will not accept me!!

I now that colonialfleets.com is supposed to be this sites sister site for things galactica but how come i cant use my account for this site to log in to it. I tried to register a new account fpr colonial fleets but it said the admin had to manually activate my account so i can download from that site. I waited fo over 4 months for an activation When the admin emailed me back he said that i couldn't have a free email address like yahoo. I had to have my isp email address. I even sent back a email saying that the reasone i cant have an isp address is that i am not the one in my house that owns the internet. It is my parents who do and the isp address is theres.
He then emailed me back again and said that he didn't believe me and that I was a spammer!!!!!! The admin of colonial fleets is called dawg by the way.

The reason i am saying all this is because i know that as i said before 3dgliators is a sister site of colonial fleets so could mabey one the admins of this site talk to the admin of colonial fleets and ask him to please please activate my download account.
My username that I registered for that site is the same as this site.
:cylon: :cylon: :colwar: :colwar: