View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2006, 09:56 PM   #3
Dawg
Great Wise Guru

Snowhill06, a few points:

1. My handle is spelled with a capital "D".

2. Colonial Fleets is the sister site to this one. But we have two separate forum databases, which necessitates separate registrations.

3. CF has stricter registration requirements because of the nature of the site, and because of problems with anonymous emails we've had there in the past.

4. You leave out certian pertinent facts in your disengenuous lament. Fact: you ignored my email when you first registered (on 12/8). Fact: instead of responding to my email, about 10 days later (12/19) you registered a second handle (which is strictly forbidden, BTW) with a completely different email address - this email domain a known source of spam.

Just for the record, I never accused you of being a spammer.

What you are, however, is an anonymous kid who is uninterested in participating at the forums you register at, instead posting just enough to allow you to download other people's images and meshes for your own use and then you disappear. Witness the fact you've been a member on this board since July of last year and this is only your 6th post?

(Hi, evil_genius!)

And if you are, in fact, at home and on your parents' ISP account, every provider I know of offers multiple email accounts so that you could have one of your very own if you want one.

I'm not a huge fan of whiners, either.

Have a nice life.

I am
Dawg
Admin, Colonial Fleets

Visit:
LauretteSpang.com

Dirk Benedict Central

Tombs of Kobol

I no longer fight my inner demons. We're on the same side now.