View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2006, 03:25 PM   #5
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg
What you are, however, is an anonymous kid who is uninterested in participating at the forums you register at, instead posting just enough to allow you to download other people's images and meshes for your own use and then you disappear. Witness the fact you've been a member on this board since July of last year and this is only your 6th post?
Aside from his whopping 6 posts, you can also tell what kind of "member" he is by the fact that he called it a "download account." Someone who is wanting to be a true member of a site would call it a "forum membership," not "download account."

And, I'm not a big fan of whiners also.

Notice to all: This isn't a site to whine about CF, as this person has now done and others have done in the past. This is a forum for sharing in 3D art, getting help with said 3D art, scifi discussions and having a good time. If you have a complaint/issue about 3D Gladiators, take it up with myself or one of the other moderators or admins, we will gladly attempt to accommodate you as best we can. If you have a complaint/issue about Colonial Fleets, take it up with them, don't clutter this forum with this sort of thread. We're a separate web site, owned by the same person, but managed by different people.