View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2006, 04:42 PM   #7
Dawg
Great Wise Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_genius_180
Holy crap, dude!! What happened to the good old days when Cylons were linebackers in chrome costumes that mostly only said "by your command" and terminated people with extreme prejudice? Dawg told me about the new BSG a while back because I don't have cable. Now I'm glad I've never seen it.
They were mostly basketball players. But I digress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakaze
Haha...do you guys still have that dumbfrell rule about not talking about the new BSG because, ZOMG, they raped a cylon on the show??
Yeah, that description pretty much sums up GINO in my eyes. Rape - the torture-du-jour.

Like it or not, I don't care - but it ain't Battlestar Galactica so don't try to convince me that this horse**** is beer.

The full explanation of why CF dropped discussion of the "new BSG" goes well beyond a single scene in an over-hyped but still low-rated episode. The disregard for the original story and characters, the 'dysfunction of the week', etc. The explanatory statement of the ownership resides on CF's FAQ pages, if you're interested in the full story. If you still want to snort and giggle juvenilely at us, though, don't bother.

Evil, my friend, I'm done with this thread (and most of its participants).

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

Visit:
LauretteSpang.com

Dirk Benedict Central

Tombs of Kobol

I no longer fight my inner demons. We're on the same side now.