View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2011, 11:36 AM   #8
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: Amy Adams cast as Lois Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowhead42 View Post
I'm in my 40's, but I've only recently begun to get a real appreciation for older films. I still like a lot of the westerns from when I was a kid, with John Wayne and Clint Eastwood, but I honestly wasn't a big Godzilla fan.... nor King Kong for that matter. They were good, but just not my thing.
Recently I was in Office Depot, and they had a DVD rack right by the checkout stand and it had a DVD with a bunch of old black and white Batman and Robin serials from the 1940's. I bought it, and it's really great to watch them. Even though special effects and such were almost non-existent back then, the old B & W stuff has a nice feel to it.
I also bought a DVD with 1940's era superman cartoons on it, and those are great, too!
I like these old films . like in black and white there is a greater feel of suspense and the shadows really add atmosphere that colour never competed with.

I have seen the batman series from the 40s ,,,, FUN stuff and another I like was called "King of the Rocket men"... a early Rocketman .

I love watching John Wayne films or Errol Flynn films .

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote