View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2003, 02:20 PM   #1
Stu

Default NX Class Tech Manual

I remember at least one or two postings for a NX-01/NX Class Technical Manual posted here a few months ago. Unfortunately I never remember seeing anything about them being finished. With recent episodes of ENTERPRISE shedding a little more light on the history of the NX Class, I thought there would be enough material for a (small) NX Class tech manual. These follwing pages are a work in progress, nothing more.

Dorsal View

Main Bridge

Phase Pistol

Comments and suggestions are very welcome. I am going for a look that is a cross between the Next Generation Tech Manual and Mr. Scott's Guild to the Enterprise.
If anyone know where I can get complete ortheographic views of the NX-01, I would be very greatful. I have the CGI views that were in Star Trek: The Magazine. I was hoping for images more clearer. Also, if any body knows of any good, clear views (side, top, front, etc.) of the shuttlepod, I would be greatful. I am currently working on the bridge stations and a cross section view of the ship. I will post new images a I get them done. Thanks.