View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2007, 11:22 AM   #10
Fretslayer

First off, Thanks for taking the time to help.

Having said that...

I'm using ObjAction Mover v 1.01, Poser 7 (as well as 6) D|S 1.7.1.9, LWO v.8.5, 3DsMax v.8 and Carrara v.6.
The file I am attempting to use is the Trek Tunic (available on this site) so I don't think the different versions of the Victoria or Michael mesh would be an issue.

I just tried the steps you gave me and still Poser 7 had nothing when I clicked the Trek Tunic.
When I tried to import the .OBJ file I got an error message that read 'Error Importing Wavefront OBJ'.

When I run ObjAction Mover it says it was successful.
I have done both the encode as well as decode processes.

I'm still scratching my head as to why and if it has anything to do with Poser 6 and 7 using OBZ files instead of OBJ.
In order for ObjAction Mover to see the OBZ file I first have to import it into one of my other suites then export it as an OBJ file.

I am frustrated because I have read the 'ReadMe' files, I'm not exactly a noob with my software and yet I'm making a mistake that a Gomer would make.
I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking about just creating a new texture for an existing shirt/prop and just going from there.

The brighter the bulb, the more difficult it is to be in the dark.