View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #2
FleetAdmiral01
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: FleetAdmiral01 (John Bachofer)'s SciFi Art Work Thread

Now my adaptation of Johan Alms' Space Battles does now have preliminary plotline set.

Primary storyline

Starts off with the Babylon 5 vs Star Trek conflict (as seen in Alpha Quadrant) then they are forced to call a truce when both of them are faced with a comon enemy. The Star Wars Empire and The Covenant from Halo have teamed up and have prescence in Babylon 5 and Federation space. That presence poses a threat so B5 and ST seek out their new enemy's most powerful enemies and so the Rebels and UNSC come into play. Galactica is in there too but it doesn't really do much it's just sort of there.

The secondary storyline: The Empire has torn apart a federation planet to dig up an ancient weapon that for now would replace Death Star I. It's now a personal fight for this new Star Trek oriented character (Captain Jacob Bachofer-my counterself basically) to destroy this new weapon before the empire gets a chance to do anything with it. For him it's personal because that destroyed planet is his homeworld.

There are stories of relationships between original characters and canon characters that will devellop later on for instance this 1st episode references the Bring Back Kirk fan film.

Apart from that
It started off being souly based entirely on Space Battles.com but then I saw this thing on Youtube called Invasion: The Battle For Earth in which this particular user compiled footage from all kinds of different Sci-Fi films and TV Series together and was still able to maintain a stable standing storyline. After that I was thinking why not do something like that with my work.

My own made character models are in Poser format but alot of the others that I have Star Wars Halo Mass Effect ones come right out of the most recent games. The Gmod community is how I got my hands on them.
FleetAdmiral01 is offline   Reply With Quote