View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2021, 04:26 AM   #7
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: Star Trek Galileo Returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulimann644 View Post
It´s cool to see where the shuttles are at this last image.
Cheers, I was away for a while.
It took some time to work it out, but I think the Enterprise should be a little bigger again to fix other areas, a friend on FACEBOOK while I was on the platform said that the master system's display by Doug Drexler for the Defiant works-out around 1500ft, long.

This would solve one of the main annoyances I have with the Constitution Class accepted features by fans, is the bridge being offset by 36 degree.

I disagree with it, and as the scale of the Enterprise was never mentioned on screen (I know Franz Joseph blueprints appeared in the movies displays) I think the scale is open for revision

According to production designer Matt Jefferies, dramatic necessity required the turbolift to be moved from its planned center-line position (as seen on the Enterprise model). This offset placement allowed characters to walk onto the bridge and enter scenes without being blocked by actors sitting in the command chair.

Increasing the scale to 1500ft would allow the curve of the bridge dome to allow space for an elevator shaft within.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Constitution_class_schematics.jpg (56.5 KB, 3 views)

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote