View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2008, 11:27 AM   #135
psycoderek

Default Re: New Member Welcome Thread

Hi everyone. Just a little intro. My name is Psyco, real name withheld because of the tv show Only fools and horses. Boy do i get stick over that. And no my brother is not Delboy.

I am 43 yrs old and training to be a Primary schol teacher here in the UK. I am still new to 3D modelling and currently use Blender for models and daz studio and Bryce 6 for other work. I use Bryce for my art work. I found a new home during a visit to STG to look for models. It was a strange quirk of ate that brought me here to a post for more software that is free. Now that poster deserves a big thanks. I am still very new to modelling and am having a hard time with Uv Mapping and texturing. No doubt I will get it soon enough.

I love sharing even if it is only something simple like a piece of art as a wallpaper I can even chuck in some basic textures which I create using Paintshop pro 8. I am a firm believer that to recieve a gift of free software or models etc one should at least offer up anything that they can do like wise.

I thank you for allowing me to become a member of your community and to finally find a place where there are like minded people.

Current software used.

Blender 2.46/ Daz studio/bryce 6/poser 4/paintshop pro and the gimp. soon Truespace7 thanks to this forum.

I hope I can avail you of some help and If i can offer any ideas i will gladly.