View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2011, 02:35 AM   #19
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: Building the USS ENTERPRISE NCC-1701 in Lightwave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auditor View Post
This makes me sad. I've been looking forward to this tutorial since I joined and the tutorial was announced.

I understand the assumption that lightwave users can afford it. But I for one can not. I have a divorce and a bankruptcy under my belt and haven't upgraded since LW 8 barely keeping a roof over my head and don't even have internet at home.

I understand profitting from your work and you should.

I hope this doesn't sound like an attack or anything. It's not meant to be. And I bare You no ill feeling either.
No I don´t see it as an attack, not at all.

Like yourself, my finance's have not been rosy for over a year now as I have had little work.

But I am not talking about a lot of money either, I have never sold a tut before (and I need to find out if I even can with copy-write law. I don´t want Paramount breeding down my neck) lol. I talking about $30.00

But is I can sell it as a teaching aid, its a year of work,
working things out for new modellers with no additional plug-ins used to make it easier.

I have practically have relearned lightwave from the ground up
and I have learned things that have caused me problems at
the beginning.

If there is a problem with me selling it, it will be released as before free. I will do something else, tutorial wise that will give me the freedom to earn some much needed cash.

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote