View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2011, 09:53 AM   #7
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: HENRY CAVILL IS SUPERMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_genius_180 View Post
I like Superman Returns and I love Donner's original 2 films but they need to go somewhere else. Everything is being rebooted these days, why not Superman? Comics are rebooted so often anyway, that it's OK to do it with comic movies also. But, even though it will be a continuation of the Donner series, I'll still see it anyway. It will be interesting to see what Zack Snyder does with it. I like 300 and Watchmen (though, I still like the Watchmen graphic novel better.)

I hate that suit in the picture also, BTW. If Tim Burton ever does Superman, that's the one Superman film I absolutely won't see because he'll mess things up royally. I like only a handful of his films.

I don´t mind reboots, its the messing about with what make a show or character so good that's annoying. I believe that only a handful of these reboots work well.

The A-Team movie director recently said he felt they had messed it up and could have done better. (I have not see it so I don´t know)

Donner series is a good foundation to work from I think even with a new actor play the part is ok . I liked Superman Returns apart from some story elements and choice of actors. (I was a bit disappointed with the actor playing Lois she did not have that edge Margaret Kidder had for the part).

But they do need to give another enemy for Superman to face
I like Lobo or Brainiac, Metallo.

No Doomsday where he dies, that would be daft if it becomes a new series. I think so anyway.

The only Tim Burton film I like is Batman the original one.

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote