View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #304
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Re: New Member Welcome Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobgarcia View Post
Hello everyone, My name Is Bob Garcia.

Im currently just starting to learn 3D animation, and after a google search on the subject, I landed myself here. Hoping to become as good as I can using the program Poser.

Over the last year I've been working on a fan edit of Star Wars Episode 3. Adding elements from the original trilogy hoping to make the Prequels tie into the Original Trilogy more. This is really just a hobby of mine.

I was hoping to try my hand at 3D animation and attempt to add those 3D images to my fan edit. So I'm here to learn as much as I can.

I will be brousing across the forums over the next few days like a sponge I'm pretty sure, because once something sparks my interest I quickly become obsessed with learning as much about that subject as I can. I first wanted to make sure to properly introduce myself.

If anyone is interested in my side project I have youtube page dedicated to it, and also a forum post at Originaltrilogy.com I'll try to post a like to a youtube of the opening of the film. If thats not allowed tho, I will quickly take it down.

Thanks for your time.

Bob Garcia

The first few min of my Little project

A link to the forum, where you can learn alittle more about what I'm doing
http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/top...e/topic/11343/

Interesting project. I like the film (mostly) but there are a few things I would change if I had the skills and wouldn't get bored and leave it 15 minutes after starting. (I know I would) I'll have to see your cut when it's done to make a final judgment but it's definitely interesting.

BTW, while you're at it, could you make it so that Obi-Wan and Anakin's lightsabers have D-rings instead of covertech clips? That really got on my nerves.