View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #299
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: New Member Welcome Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobgarcia View Post
Hello everyone, My name Is Bob Garcia.

Im currently just starting to learn 3D animation, and after a google search on the subject, I landed myself here. Hoping to become as good as I can using the program Poser.

Over the last year I've been working on a fan edit of Star Wars Episode 3. Adding elements from the original trilogy hoping to make the Prequels tie into the Original Trilogy more. This is really just a hobby of mine.

I was hoping to try my hand at 3D animation and attempt to add those 3D images to my fan edit. So I'm here to learn as much as I can.

I will be brousing across the forums over the next few days like a sponge I'm pretty sure, because once something sparks my interest I quickly become obsessed with learning as much about that subject as I can. I first wanted to make sure to properly introduce myself.

If anyone is interested in my side project I have youtube page dedicated to it, and also a forum post at Originaltrilogy.com I'll try to post a like to a youtube of the opening of the film. If thats not allowed tho, I will quickly take it down.

Thanks for your time.

Bob Garcia

The first few min of my Little project
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ-PN_GEAR8

A link to the forum, where you can learn alittle more about what I'm doing
http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/top...e/topic/11343/
Welcome aboard and thanks for introducing yourself too.

You can of-course show your fan film here, there area a few going on at the moment. so we would be very interested in what your doing.

The only show that is not permitted here is Battlestar Galactica due to the fact that our sister site has that privilege.

We will do our best to help.

after 5 posts you can load images too.

give us a chance to comment and generally chat about it and you can of course jump in anywhere and join use.

again welcome aboard Bob

Ger

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote