View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2005, 07:02 AM   #9
wallsjk

Hello all, I am more or less new to actively pursuing serious 3D modeling. I have dabbled with Poser (started w P2), Vistapro, etc. and am now currently using Poser 6, Terragen, and others, and doing composite/postwork using various paint programs. I will confess to being a "drive-by downloader". I have visited some sites looking for models - and left. Other sites, I have joined and become a regular visitor, admiring other artists' work, and rating and commenting upon ocassion. My personality is not so much that of a "talker" but I respect the desires of any site that I visit. 5 posts is not an outrageous number to request for the privilege of downloading that sites models, meshes, textures etc. The price is definitely less expensive that paying for the same materials at connercial sites. I pay at sites that require a "$" purcahse and I will post at sites simply requiring a little of my time and input. That's my perspective anyway. And I see many downloads here that are more than worth a few posts. So i will look to becoming a active member/poster here. Maybe not overly so, but at least to some degree. That's my perspective anyway.