Thread: Downloads
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2006, 05:35 PM   #41
Acadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by root
I am new here too - and this is a little confusing. . . But this seems to be a wonderful site. I Like the layout.
Just keep posting until when you click the oval download icon at the top of the page, you can see images at the page you arrive at. Once you can see images on that page, under "Catatories" you will find the downloads.

After 5 posts, do the following if you can't see the images when you click the download icon.

1. Click "Log Out" that is below the oval gallery icon.
2. Click the oval download icon and then click "Log Out" on that page.
3. Click a link in your bookmarks to leave the site
4. Clear the cookies for 3d gladiators from your browser
5. Return to the site and login.

Hopefully you will see the images in the download area. If not and you get a page that looks like the image I have posted earlier, that means you can't see the downloads. Keep posting and repeat steps 1 to 5.

It took me 33 posts in order to finally see the downloads. Not sure why it took so many. I can see them again after I did steps 1 to 5 above.

This is a really great site and the models are top quality. It's also one of the few sites where you can get Star Trek items, especially the uniforms. Plus as I discovered, the people are really nice I've added the forum to my forums bookmarks and will be a motor mouth here too provided there are threads that I can relate too. I'm not really into the whole sci-fi genre save for Star Trek (except Enterprise, I didn't like that one at all), but maybe I can spark some interest in the writing forum. I love to write... but I don't write sci-fi. My writing is more along the lines of Tolkien style or so I've been told. I hadn't even heard of him when someone told me that. I've now read the LoTR books and I can sort of see a similar style, but he's much more wordy than I am, hehe