View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2011, 11:31 AM   #8
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: Coverart by ulimann644

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulimann644 View Post
Ah... Okay, I´ll tell you:
The left guy at the third Cover is Commodore Valand Kuehn ( Kuehn is my Name and Valand is a Name that I´ve heard in Norway ) The Guy in the Background is Fleetadmiral Joran Jakur Belar - the Commander of the 5th Task-Force, a Fleet of 150 Ships, and the HQ UNITY ONE, a huge Space-Station near Cardassia. ( Animaniac has posted a pic of this station in 2008 here. Title: "A new hope" )

The USS ICICLE is one ship of this Fleet, a modified AKIRA-CLASS ship, and it´s Captain, an Andorian named Tar´Kyren Dheran ( my avatar ) is the best friend of the Commodore, in my FanFiction.

The efrosian guy at the 5th pic is named Lo´Raan Yr Krendaron ( played by Jeffrey Combs - his 4th inofficial role as a ST-Alien )
In 2384 he is Commodore and Commander of the 3rd Flexible Response Squadron - a squad of 50 ships...

Lt. Com. Namoro Kunanga, the Officer at the 7th pic ( seen in the show DS-9 as the XO of the USS ODYSSEY, destroyed by a kamikaze-attack of a Jem´Hadar Raider - played by Michael Jace ) is in my FanFiction ICICLE a Task-Force Commander and CAG of the 40 light Fighters of the USS ICICLE.
In TIMELINE I tell his way, as one of 17 survivers of the Jem´Hadar Attack, and his way back to the Alpha-Quadrant.

BTW: More cover-art will coming soon in this thread !!

Cool ..... I am looking forward to seeing more art .. try to encourage everyone as much as possible to post there work
here..

thanks for sharing mate

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote