View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2002, 08:26 PM   #10
Thomas P
TOS Gladiator Manager

Howdy Ho guys! You may not have noticed but I've been gone since Sunday! We had a big storm here, a typhoon remnant hit up with an Alaskan storm and BOOM. We had two days of intense rain with 80 mph winds. A tree in the front yard blew down and ripped the electrical meter and ATT cable off the wall. PGE don't fix that so an electrician had to get it done but he had to wait for a lull in the storm. He got done last night and PGE and ATT just got everything back about an hour ago.

Trying to warm the place back up, it's been 42 degrees in this house for three days. (ya get icicles were you shouldn’t ). Man am I glad, we just got another storm in (Alaskan front) and it has snowed at sea-level here!

My ex has a Bose 1-2-3 home system and it is fantastic. We watched Jurassic Park on it (our personal favorite for testing DVD stuff) and the sound was outstanding. Now she needs a better TV.

Nothing on my list, I am too impatient and just get things when I want them. Well, maybe a 5.0 upgrade for MAX.
Thomas P is offline   Reply With Quote