View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2005, 03:38 PM   #8
General Phoenix
3DG Administrator Emeritus

ktaylor, I actually held your same opinion when we first redesigned the site and Darrell (Warrior) setup the 5-post rule. I assumed that it would lead to nothing but 5-post spamming threads from people who would then zip off to the download section and go nuts. That has happened several times, of course, but I have been pleasantly surprised by those who have become regular members. Because of this rule, we have gained a few very good artists, including K0stya, who is quickly becoming a personal favorite of mine. Had he not been required to at least register and introduce himself, he may never have become part of the group. It definitely benefits us to have an artist of his caliber posting regularly, and from his posts, I get the sense that he's enjoying our little community.

You say you like to create images? Feel free to post some of them for us to see - you may be surprised at how well we react to a simple introduction and sharing of work.