View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2010, 11:56 AM   #1
catherine3678a
Master Pilot

Default Mesh Conversion thread

Quote:
I recently merged these posts instead of just moving them and made a complete mess of it... catherine3678a did not originate the thread but I did.

Taranis
I will be converting the model into obj.

but all I use is Lightwave ... I will need some one to reload the textures in their specific program.

but its been looked into as we speck

Ok, then Carrara 7 Lite is very different than Carrara 7 Pro.

I can do the conversions if you'd like.
Let me know what you need and I'll get it done.
It'll take a little while because I'm currently working on an animated Star Trek film and that is priority #1 at the moment.

I may also already have what you need converted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranis View Post
Clothes are good and I like to see your work , how about opening a WIP thread if your working on and if you have finished anything lets see it here!!

Fretslayer is you man for this stuff ,, I don´t have a clue about it.

what models in lightwave where you looking at, we are looking to have some converted into other programs and I was just chatting with Fretslayer about that very thing.
The lightwave objects I was trying for are in the download area ... I made a note there ;-) The Bridge and the Corridor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherine3678a View Post
The lightwave objects I was trying for are in the download area ... I made a note there ;-) The Bridge and the Corridor.
yeah I saw that ..... and I answered ....

fretslayer has been working on them as they where for a fan film. when he has them ready he will upload them

Quote:
I will be converting the model into obj.

but all I use is Lightwave ... I will need some one to reload the textures in their specific program.

but its been looked into as we speck
WONDERFUL!!! Thank you :-)

Reloading the textures etc is not a problem ... if the material "areas" can be kept that's obviously helpful.

No problem ,,,, were glad to help.

but I want to see whatever art you do here also ..

Deal

The halllway is a breeze to convert but the bridge...well, the computer screens are giving me reason to pull out my hair. Good thing I have a lot of it. LOL!

Quote:
fretslayer has been working on them as they where for a fan film. when he has them ready he will upload them
Okay ... yes, our posts have been crossing in the air lol ....

I am going to move these threads to a new area .... it taking to much of the welcome thread ....

Quote:
No problem ,,,, were glad to help.

but I want to see whatever art you do here also ..

Deal

Well of course!

I'm not the best renderer in the world ... but we'll get there ...

Last edited by gmd3d; December 23rd, 2010 at 12:14 PM.. Reason: new area
catherine3678a is offline   Reply With Quote