View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2003, 01:27 AM   #20
Kakaze

And you're going to buy me the watercooling equipment right?

As it is I'm tempted...the new fan is loud, it seems louder than the other one, but I don't know. I think it seems that way because the noise is at a higher frequency and higher frequency noises like that kind of stick out to me.

Also, it's only dropped the processor from 64 degrees to 54...I was hoping I'd get a little more than 10 degrees from it.

And, this processor is suppoed to be 1.3, but it's only running at 1.2. I futzed around with some of the settings and corrupted windows. I had to repair it...I think my ram is only pc100 (I thought it was supposed to be pc133, but I remember when I first got the computer I changed the setting to 133 and, this was when I was running 98, I was getting corrupted files everywhere. Now with XP it just wouldn't start at all). Tomorrow I'm going to see if bus speed of 100 and a multiplier of 13 will work. I tried that tonight, but after I tried the 133 by 10, but I wouldn't know if it worked or not since the 133 by 10 frelled windows.

Am I making sense? I'm not feeling well right now, and thoughts aren't coming very well.