Thread: Newly back here
View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2006, 08:29 PM   #5
Nurbz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelch
:cylon: I hope to come back to 3D Gladiators after a very long hiatus. It has been so long I could not remember my login or password, even if the were active. Alas I have tried to come back before and found it difficult. Life keeps getting in my way.

Not to mention the fact that I usualy go to forums where I work during breaks and such. Not as much time for me to read forums at home. Truth is I get distracted by playing games and using 3D programs at home.

I think 'they' found out I was taking time to have fun at work and blocked the forums few years ago. This alone was my biggest blow to not getting on the forums. I then took a newer position (at the same work place) and now I am actually required to work! I know it is shocking.

Well here is a stabb at returning! No one here probably remembers me, and that is fine. I can only say this is not a promise I am returning, but posting of HOPE that I will be back.

Anyway the place looks fantastic, my art work still sucks, but I sure do enjoy looking at the wonderful things you guys do around here.

Thanks for listening.

P.S.
Warrior it's Roy from Tennessee!
Hiya Skelch!

Don't feel too badly there, chum. I registered here in 2002/2003 and just posted to this forum a few moments ago. How's that for being lax?

Art is art. Don't worry about the 'I suck' factor, we all improve with time. I'm there as well, even though I have been doodling with cg since the release of Vue3D for the Timex/Sinclair 2068. (circa 1983)

"but I sure do enjoy looking at the wonderful things you guys do around here." Yeah, me too.