Thread: Newly back here
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2008, 06:46 AM   #8
Skelch
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: Newly back here

Yes you did I am still here lurking around, I don't post much as I don't even do anymore 3d stuff, because I suck. I still love to lurk around and be in awe of what you guys do around here. I like to go to the gallery and download sections to see what you guys have created.

I do more cartoon drawings now, political and office humor, but I am still an avid Sci-fi Star Trek fan.

I downloaded your TOS Shuttle yesterday and came very close to installing lightwave 5.6 again, I know I am way behind in product. I ended up not even doing anything with it.

I want to be able to create some fantastic scene so bad, but then I always rememeber how much I suck.

I try to read tutorials and such but as soon as I see words like 'vertices' and 'triangles' I blackout. :laugh:

I have spent a great deal of time playing with the video game "The Movies" the modders have done some fantastic stuff with it. They have even gotten some Star Trek Next Gen ships and costumes into the game.

At one time the 3dgladiators website was blocked from work, it appears to be working again for now, which I am glad to see.

Ever lurking , I just don't always sign in as I don't feel I have much to add to the artists you have here.

Peace

Roy Aka Skelch