View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2008, 11:14 PM   #111
dv8_fx
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: Star Trek Models and Resources

I haven't downloaded the latest release.

Billyben... when 2,1,1,13 first came out, there were a lot of issues.... with regrds to installation ( that bitrock installer is the pitts) .... some, like me, couldn't load previously created scenes and stuff. Others lost some of their settings and content due to the install overwrite and various bugs encountered by member users.

Not to mention that 2 version updates were released with in a month of each other. This added to the prevailing note that something was really wrong somewhere to begin with.... that DAZ rushed out the update without thorough testing....

In the end, a lot DAZ members used the stable, previous version.... a wait and see of what a new update would be like.

You may have probably downloaded the latest fix at the time. I read it was better .... in some user systems. Me? I stuck to the old one...

Yes..... better wait for the reviews before you install the new update. Unless you've backuped ever byte of DStudio data or have a second computer to act as sacrifice pawn....... lol

Last edited by dv8_fx; June 5th, 2008 at 11:22 PM..
dv8_fx is offline   Reply With Quote