Old December 14th, 2008, 09:32 AM   #181
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Re: Star Trek Models and Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fretslayer View Post
You're very welcome.
I'm glad I could help.
I used to have an awesome set of bookmarks but when I upgraded to SP3 it killed them (because they were all in Firefox) and I've been trying to find some of them again. So I know the feeling. Sadly. LOL!
A Windows upgrade destroyed your bookmarks? That seems odd. I updated Vista from the original to SP1 and it left my bookmarks alone. Or did you completely reinstall Windows when you upgraded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranis View Post
Don't forget guys if you find some resources sites post them here .. I am opening this
http://www.3dgladiators.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=22770
Yeah, thanks for yet another useful thread, bro. I really need to check out some of those links. Unfortunately, the problem I have isn't most of my 3D bookmarks I had before, it's some of the other stuff. Pages I found and said "Hey, that's cool" but I don't remember what they all were and where to find them. I don't know why FF3 won't let you copy over the bookmarks thing. FF2 would let you do it and, of course, IE is even easier to copy over your saved pages because they're listed individually (the one advantage IE has over FF, IMO.)
evil_genius_180 is offline   Reply With Quote