View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2001, 02:27 PM   #1
Lord_Vuntach

Default Help finding a specific Constitution Refit reference website

Heya all,

I've been working on my own mesh of the Enterprise-A and recently lost all my bookmarks to reference sites.

Just the other day I came across a website that was LOADED with hi-res pics of the original studio prop. (saldy then Netscape took a dive and deleted my bookmarks).

Anyways, I'm hoping that someone here can help me find this jewel of a website. I don't remember the title but here's a description.

On the front end it had a large pic of the enterprise facing the bird of prey from ST:III. It had three major sections (first section being B/W I think), the third being pics of the prop shortly after its retirement. Inside that section it had four large subsections for overall views, saucer views, engineering hull views and warp nacelle views. This website was literally loaded (easily 50+, hi-res) with pics of this beauty. Aaaah!! I can't believe I lost the link!!

I'm trying to remember how I stumbled upon the link, but I can't find it anymore. I thought maybe I found it in these forums but maybe not. Does this website sound familair to anyone? If you recognize what I'm looking for, PLEASE help me out.

thanks for any help. Oh btw, even if you don't know of the website I've mentioned above, but you know of other cool sites for quality reference, please post them