View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #9
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: 'Star Wars' Spinoffs to Include Young Han Solo, Boba Fett

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_genius_180 View Post
They'll probably just have him running bounties for Jabba and whatnot, but I don't know what the overall big story will be. It could take place after he has Han frozen in carbonite, but I don't know what all they'd do with that. Honestly, I don't even find him to be that interesting of a character.

Meanwhile, I love the Old Republic era, I've been playing my favorite RPG Knights of the Old Republic again lately. And, since the Republic was around roughly 25,000 years before the rise of the Galactic Empire, there's a lot there. They could go back to the days of Exar Kun and the original rift between the Jedi and Sith, from when the Sith Lords first left the order. They could go to the birth of the Republic and various other stories that have yet to be told in detail. The fact that they're apparently sticking to the movie era shows a lack of vision on their part, IMHO.
I think part of Boba Fett attraction is not that much is know about him..... but I think he is a limited character (other would disagree and thats just fine)

Han Solo for me is a far more interesting character but that is an old dream from 1980s after readiing the Brian Daley, books .

I could watch a younger Han Solo if the right actor could be found to play him.... Chewie and a few more character to butt heads with.

But something Old Republic era sound just as fine and possibly better off.....

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote