View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2014, 01:25 PM   #137
ulimann644
Code Blue

Default Re: ulimann644´s Fleetyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_genius_180 View Post
As I always say, any progress is good progress. The cut out areas look good. Are you using booleans or one of the other tools? Or a combination of tools?
I´ve used booleans.

At my first mesh I´ve had nothing booled because MAX had fragmented the mesh until I was going nuts... (And C4D do that the same way )

For my surprise, as I´ve made the Connie, I saw that LW didn´t do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_genius_180 View Post
I really like your added pod and roll bar. I'm thinking of doing something like that on the ship I'm designing.
I´ve seen it and I like the Pod.

BTW: I have added the impulse-drives of the primary-hull and the 3 Phaserbanks of the ICICLE (not 6). Thats enough with 6 additional Pulsphasers.

My plan is to install 3 Torpedolaunchers at the front-part of the under piece, 6 at the front of the rear-section, and 6 at it´s rear-part. That matches with my Fan-Fiction.

As I´ve read the first time about Alex Jaegers specifications for the AKIRA my first impulse was to ignore that. But than I remembered that the Captain of the ICICLE is a 40 years old Andorian, and he is a "go-getter" - a little bit like James Tiberius Kirk, but mostly cooler (but he COULD also explode like a bomb in some situations and he sometimes did it... )
So I made this specifications to a part of my FF and gave the ICICLE two warpcores that it could handle this firepower plus the additional armament.

BTW:
Sorry for the double-post - I can´t find a delete-button.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ICICLE-024.jpg (362.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg ICICLE-025.jpg (348.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg ICICLE-026.jpg (341.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by ulimann644; April 22nd, 2014 at 01:34 PM..
ulimann644 is offline   Reply With Quote