View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2006, 08:16 PM   #1
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

ATTENTION How to Post Pics in Threads

Ok, when I first came here, I had no clue how to post pictures in forum threads and others have asked this question too. So, I decided to make a nice little tutorial for doing this. Just click on the pics below to see larger versions.

First things first, you'll need your image to be either at another web site or here in the gallery section. Once it's uploaded to the web somewhere, proceed as follows:

The first thing you're going to need to do in your new thread/post window is click the INSERT IMAGE button illustrated here:

You'll get a cute little window that looks something like this:

Once you have this screen, go to where your picture is on the web in a differnt window. Once there, select the web address of your pic like so:

Now that you have the web address, paste it in the little insert image window like so:

After the image address is in the little window, click OK and you'll have a nice image code in the thread/post window like so:

And that's all there is to it. Once you post the thread/post, your image will be able to be seen by all.

Note: If you use ImageShack as I just did, just copy the link for posting the pic on forums and paste it in the thread as is. You'll be good to go.