View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2008, 09:42 PM   #20
Robert Simmons

Default Re: Starship Exeter: Exeter Rising" Fan Story mini-series

No spoilers please. Just provide the link and I'll be glad to give it a look. On the other hand my first 7 of the 12 stories are posted, so there really is no surprise ruined there since the web is the only place for now they can encouter them. I want them to be out in the open where the can be seen and read. Gotta get it to them somehow and I've got to start somewhere.

If you want to just do as you suggest as one windows movie file...that's fine. If I can watch it then that will be more than fiine. Who knows. You may start a contest in how cranks out the shots the best and the fastest. Odd idea that some may want to fight over which shots they want to do like kids fighting over who gets to play the part of the lead role in the school play. LOL:laugh: I would be so lucky. But for me it's like an employer in an environment wanting to hire someone, but the workforce is at full employment and no unemployed to be free to hire. That's realy what my siuation is here. Jump at the first offer and be happy about it. You bet!