View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:10 AM   #1
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Mesh Release: Daedalus class

Somebody (I'm sorry to that person, but I forget who) sent me a private message the other day asking if I had ever released a Daedalus class mesh in TrueSpace .cob format. I actually thought I had, but I couldn't find it anywhere that I release models and couldn't find a zip file for it on my computer, so I probably never did. Anywho, I corrected that oversight.

(click the picture to take you directly to the file)

Some people might remember this mesh, I built it about 4 or so years ago. And, since I no longer use TrueSpace, it's pretty much just sitting on my computer taking up space. So, anybody who likes the ship can download it and maybe somebody can find a use for it.

No, I'm not converting it. If you wanted it converted, do it yourself. TrueSpace can still be downloaded for free and it includes an OBJ export plugin. It can be found in CNet's download section. Alternately, AccuTrans is an excellent conversion program and it can easily load and convert TrueSpace meshes. It's free to try, $20 (USD) to buy.

I'm pretty sure I included all of the textures, I installed TrueSpace and loaded the mesh and checked the materials list to find out which textures it uses.