View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #84
80beyond
Novice

Default Re: Starwars TV series

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_genius_180 View Post
I've never seen it.

I'll tell you what I'd like to see: an Old Republic movie. For those not familiar with the Knights of the Old Republic games, they take place "just after" wars. In the original game (circa 4,000 years before Star Wars) there's a war going on between Jedi and "Sith" but there was a war between the Republic and Mandalorians five years earlier. That would make a cool movie, I think. Also, in the latest game, (the MMORPG The Old Republic) the intro video shows the start of a war and two other videos (one for each faction) show parts from the war. All 3 videos are really badass, better than anything Lucas has been putting out in movie/TV form. The game, meanwhile, takes place after that war, when the Jedi and Sith are more or less at "peace." (ha ha) So, there's potential there for a movie.

This is one of the videos I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfNhs6sh3_Q

To me, that's some of the best Star Wars action ever and it's only 6 minutes long. (of course, if they adapted it into a movie, it would probably suck)
hi all newely user,

just an add on this i know its long over due, but now that disney took over the star wars franschise the live action series has been on the scapbook for the moment, what i want to know what the fans are thinking of the news disney had brought into the oen with the new movie that continous after the defeat of the empire? i already heard that mark hamill is thinking of coming back for his last time play as luke skywalker.

personally i like your idea on this story partm lets us show how it all started.
also wasnt yoda by then a bad guy, since he almost known everything of the darkside?

i think the holiday special was made or ment to be in the middle of the empires strikes back, since it was the introduction of boba fett.
strangely though it has never been brought on tapes or dvd.
80beyond is offline   Reply With Quote