View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2012, 05:20 AM   #10
tnpir4001
Master Pilot

Default Re: Star Trek III: Redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackXANA28 View Post
Hmm.... ok, so instead of new/addtional characters (since this just popped into my head from reading your last post), what if on a plot scale, you would have one of the characters you mentioned (since it's doubled in a way, #3 in the your list for example) mirror the other each other, in synch, when they come face to face for the first time, until one of them screws up or both of them gets cought by a different crewmembers past or future self.

I mean, we've all looked at ourselves in mirrors all the time, and the reflection just mimics.
...seriously? Remember the discussion we had about serious and adult storytelling? The mirror gag is something I've only ever seen in childrens' cartoons, and the one time I saw it live-action was in an episode of I Love Lucy. That's the kind of thing no self-respecting writer wanting to be taken seriously would include in their project.

Quote:
And I've got to ask this....Are you planning on destroying the Fitzgerald, or just leaving it as a museum once this is over? Because I'm kinda hoping on using it for a rescue mission on my end.
I'm going to say this as diplomatically as I can...
1) You don't expect me to give away the ultimate ending do you?
2) I came up with my own ship and crew, you need do the same.
tnpir4001 is offline   Reply With Quote