View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2008, 09:00 PM   #1
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Default New Starship Farrgut Video

Has anybody else seen the new Starship Farragut vignette that's out? It's their second "Crew Log" episode, released a few days ago. Even though it's the second "Crew Log," they decided to release it before the first one on the web. If you liked the previous two Farragut episodes, you'll probably like this one as well. It has the same mix of humor and action as the first two episodes and that "We made this in our back yard" feel of the others as well, with the usual really nice CGI and special effects. Plus, it has plenty of that nice Trek cheesiness that I feel they capture quite nicely on that series. Anywho, I downloaded and watched it. It took forever on my internet connection but it was worth it.

Link: Starship Farragut: Crew Log 2: A Rock and a Hard Place

On the other hand, if you aren't a fan of Farragut, you probably won't like this any better than the previous two episodes. And if you haven't seen Farragut, don't jump into the series here, go watch the others first.

BTW, they don't say on the page but the length of the video is 17:30 and the .wmv version (only one I downloaded, for obvious reasons) is 168MB.
evil_genius_180 is offline   Reply With Quote