View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2011, 12:38 AM   #359
darth victor
TARDIS Pilot

Default Re: Star Trek: Retribution

The volume on many of the explosions seems to be a little high, resulting in clipping. It's most notable when the first Galaxy opens fire on the Warbird at around 30 seconds, and is particularly obvious at 33s and 35s. It's not just limited to that explosion, though - it seems to be present in most of the explosions. (Or is just present in it my setup?)

Other than that, your levels are pretty good. The music is not too loud, the weapons fire doesn't make my ears bleed.

I'm a little puzzled about the shot starting around 27 seconds. We start with a very large ship dominating the shot, and two Galaxys move in to attack the Warbird at the bottom of the shot. Then another ship that looks like a Galaxy flies behind the foremost pair, passing what appears to be a Constitution variant of a comparable size. What's up with that? Is there something I've missed?

Don't take any of this as overly critical, I'm expecting that you'll want everything to be as top-notch as you can make it. I know that I often see things as I intended them to be, rather than how they've ended up.
darth victor is offline   Reply With Quote