Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old December 30th, 2011, 11:15 AM   #1
sthornhille
Novice

Default Dalek Flight Sim

So I have a request for ideas. I am making a Dalek for X-plane. I have the model and I am basing the underlying test flights on the Harrier flight pattern to begin (and modifying it from there). The cockpit is what I am a little stuck on. I know the blue lit HUD, but apart from that I have no idea what the controls should look like.

Apart from a big red button that says "Exterminate".
sthornhille is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off