Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old May 1st, 2001, 06:10 PM   #1
Aliana

Default Works from my youth

Okay, BC, you asked for it! These are two stories that I wrote, for the most part back in 1979 to 1982, or so. I just copied them from my faded, hand-written notebook paper onto my computer.

1) Inspection Duty. For (was it Titon?) who didn't like the Nomen . . . this is a Nomen story. Heck, I couldn't let Starbuck off the hook after the events of TMw9L!
http://www.fanfiction.net/sections/t...storyid=247210

2) A Twist of Fate. This is sappy and silly. A pure guilty pleasure for the Starbuck fan. I wrote all but the last three pages as a teenager. I wrote the ending just recently.
http://www.fanfiction.net/sections/t...storyid=247537
Old May 1st, 2001, 08:22 PM   #2
Battlestar_Commander

cool, thanks