Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old March 26th, 2003, 08:55 AM   #1
captmiloman

Default Buffy the Vampire Slayer 8 Weeks left

Just saw the promo last night. The countdown to Buffy's final hour is on. Although the finale should be 2 hours, and not two episodes back to back, either.
Old March 26th, 2003, 04:19 PM   #2
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

Wish I was in the US

And wish I had seen Season 6 fully (BBC hasn't shown the last parts of the season yet.)
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2003, 01:51 PM   #3
Rustedborg

Default Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer 8 Weeks left

Quote:
Originally posted by captmiloman
Just saw the promo last night. The countdown to Buffy's final hour is on. Although the finale should be 2 hours, and not two episodes back to back, either.
Yes, I saw the promo as well, but it stinks because the countdown includes a couple of reruns. So although there are only eight weeks left, there will only be five or six new episode... if I understand things correctly.

I just hope there's somekind of Buffy spinoff in the works. I love Angel, but I don't know if I can get by without at least 2 Joss Whedon shows each week.
Old March 31st, 2003, 02:54 PM   #4
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

No Buffy spinoff in the works. Most likely be a year or two before one starts.

Hopefully, it'll be Gile's spinoff, Ripper, which is first done.
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote