Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old October 29th, 2019, 04:20 AM   #571
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: New Member Welcome Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellpeppers View Post
Hello.
I'm Chris and I just want to say "thank you" for the add.

I used to be a Truespace guy, and then stopped. After a couple years of nothing I got Lightwave 2015- but have only now started using it.

I'm more knowledgeable with 3D Cad than 3D art programs.
there are some tutorials (old but still useful for later LW packages) in the link above near the header.

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2019, 02:19 AM   #572
Bridger
Shuttle Pilot

Aloha

At first I would like to say thanks for being accepted in the forum and I am looking forward to learn form you.I am a big Science Fiction Fan mostly Star Trek and Stargate so ships from those franchises interest me the most.

What drives me here is that I want to improve my hobby of physical model building by learning to create 3d model so I can create replacement parts for poor modeled or right out wrong parts and one day create entire models on the PC and bring them into the real world.
Bridger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2019, 04:22 AM   #573
gmd3d
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridger View Post
Aloha

At first I would like to say thanks for being accepted in the forum and I am looking forward to learn form you.I am a big Science Fiction Fan mostly Star Trek and Stargate so ships from those franchises interest me the most.

What drives me here is that I want to improve my hobby of physical model building by learning to create 3d model so I can create replacement parts for poor modeled or right out wrong parts and one day create entire models on the PC and bring them into the real world.
Welcome aboard. this is one of the forums where I learned and was inspired to model though orginally I started rendering and modelling took over.

Classic Star Trek and Classic BSG, Buck Rogers are my insperation

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote