Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old December 11th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #1
Auditor
Fighter Pilot

Default Star Wars Exhibit-Tech Museum in San Jose California

For my birthday my girlfriend took me to the Star Wars Exhibit at the Tech Museum in San Jose. Yes it was awesome thank you.

These pictures are stolen from google
cause I didn't want to wait until my girlfriends daughter got back from Disneyland with all the pictures.

There were film used models and costumes. First section was my favorite because it had the original falcon model also the smaller one that "floats away with the rest of the garbage". There was a four foot model of the Star Destroyer from the opening shot of "A New Hope" also the Rebel Blockade Runner which a was in reality a bigger model than the Star Destroyer.

Whole thing was very inspiring to build a ship.

StarWars03.28.13.jpg

images-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

Visit the tech museum if you can to see the exhibit its well worth it. Oh and do the Millenium Falcon Experience you go into the Falcon Cockpit and take a little tour of the Universe very cool.

Take a look at this persons blog for some more on there experience there and more pics.

http://philsfilmadventures.blogspot....star-wars.html
Old December 11th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #2
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Re: Star Wars Exhibit-Tech Museum in San Jose California

That sounds like a great birthday present.
Old December 13th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #3
Tenement
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Re: Star Wars Exhibit-Tech Museum in San Jose California

Very inspiring indeed.
Tenement is offline   Reply With Quote