Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old September 30th, 2003, 03:11 AM   #1
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

LOVE! Kill Bill Vol. 1

Okay, when I first saw this film, I wasn't a big fan of it. The trailer didn't pull me in. Then I watched it again, and since I'm not a big Quentin Tarentino fan, I thought it looked ace. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS FILM.

Question is, I want to know why there's two volumes? That must mean it, like many films recently, has a cliffhanger ending, where you'll get to know the result in February 2004. But it'll be worth it!
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2003, 11:24 PM   #2
General Phoenix
3DG Administrator Emeritus

There are two reasons for the "Volume One" - first off, it seems the final version of the whole film clocked in somewhere around three and a half hours, so they cut it into two volumes to make the film more manageable without cutting key scenes. Secondly, they can get more theatre showings from a 90 minute film than a three-hour one, and they can do it again when Volume 2 comes out, so they end up making four times as much money from the theatrical run - in theory.
General Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2003, 02:13 AM   #3
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

Well they have me sucked into it, so I'll be paying my money to see both volumes.
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote