Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Viewer On!
Notices
Viewer On! Talk about old, new or upcoming movies or TV series in the realm of SciFi or Fantasy.
To discuss Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old January 3rd, 2006, 08:28 PM   #1
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

Default Earth2 on DVD

I got my DVDs of Earth2, and will post a review of the DVDs here in this thread, and then do threads reviewing the eps later
"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."
"The art of scape goating interests me." - Dauntless
Darrell Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2006, 02:28 PM   #2
Ellenwood

Where can you buy it? I've looked at Fry's and a couple of other places, and no one out here (San Diego county) seem to have it.
Old January 4th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #3
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

Try Amazon.com. If you prefer to get it immediatly rather than from online, try Wal-Mart or BestBuy.
Old February 5th, 2006, 08:36 PM   #4
Santee

I just picked up the dvd last week, I went through 18 eps already . . . saving the last few for sometime later.
I wqatched earth 2 when it first came on the tube in 94, but I was bouncing around between Club Med and the Cruise Shipa at that time so I only saw the first few eps. I always wondered what happened to the series and what ever happened to the people on the planet . . . . Now I Know. it is kinda cool catching up on something like that . . .
I want to gwt the Farscape series like this but they want like 139.00 for some of the box sets . . . . screw that.

Anyway Earth 2 is the balls . . . a good watch
gp
Old February 5th, 2006, 10:33 PM   #5
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

Addicting, wasn't it?
Old February 6th, 2006, 05:43 AM   #6
Santee

seriously . . . . I am sitting here right now debating weather or not to play the last few eps. I think I have 4 eps left plus the dvd extras, trying to hold out and watch them when I need an escape or something.
It's a real shame they didn't go further with the series. it would have been cool to see events unfold more. I found out the other day that in 1999 the little girl "True" aka J Madison Write, had to have a heart replacement, she had Restrictive Cardiomyopathy.
She is doing great now, she had a heart transplant and is on her way again, but is seriously in debt.
There are links and a J Madison fund that was set up by Clancy Brown to help her out. But I don't know the outcome of that, Still she is doing fine I guess that is all that matters.

good show tho . . . .
gp
Old February 6th, 2006, 02:31 PM   #7
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

Yeah... that thing on "True" really caught me off guard. I went searching for more info on her, and found everything turned out a-ok. That'd be a good subject for another thread (to help build this joint up! )
Old March 19th, 2006, 03:52 PM   #8
fof-films

I been watching the dvd's a friend of mine from college was on the show - he's now on Prison Break!! Awesome actor Rockmond Dunbar, good friend from back in the day. Sweet to see him making good.
Old March 19th, 2006, 06:51 PM   #9
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

What part did he play in Earth2?
Old March 19th, 2006, 07:30 PM   #10
fof-films

Baines, I think is the character name, african-american bald with goatee now on Prison Break he's one of the guys escaping.
Old August 6th, 2007, 08:51 AM   #11
Klondike307

I've been waiting for this to come out for years
Old December 5th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #12
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

Ep threads are up now.
Old January 24th, 2008, 11:04 PM   #13
aarathi
Novice

Earth 2 is a short-lived science fiction television series which aired on NBC. Earth 2 series about the journey of Devon Adair and her band of non-conformists, who leave their artificial environment in space stations orbiting a dead Earth, and travel to a distant planet, where they begin a new life for themselves.
aarathi is offline   Reply With Quote