Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old October 14th, 2022, 12:40 AM   #1
Reaperman
Commodore

Default Fabio Passaro has Passed

Hi folks, long time

Don't know how many still lurk in these parts but just wanted to let you know that Fabio Passaro passed away earlier this week.
Im sure we all remember how large a part he was of the CG Community in the late 90's and through the last 20 years, and he went on to work professionally on Star Trek, Babylon 5 and BSG, most recently I think his Steamrunner model that was made for the Eaglemoss collection was use in Picard S2.

Anyway just wanted to let anyone around here know, if you know anyone who might have known Fabio back in the day please let them know

Andy
"I kicked it."
"Ahh."

### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from Kier @ 3DFrontier
Reaperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2022, 01:13 AM   #2
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: Fabio Passaro has Passed

Thanks for posting, I found out about his passing via Twitter yesterday, he was very helpful to me when I first started in Lightwave3d and helped when I was using his Enterprise model and building a hangar bay for it. always with good advice and support

RIP Fabio

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote