Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old June 7th, 2002, 05:43 PM   #1
Q99213

Default computer upgrade

Ok, I am using Lightwave 7 to do all of my 3D stuff, and I want to get faster rendering times and help smooth previews (like when moving the object in Modeler, it skips and freezes and such. I don't want that.) What I have is an AMD Athlon T-Bird 1 gig, 512MB PC2100 DDR, and a GeForce2 GTS 32mb video card. What would be the best upgrade to help sped up the rendering times and make the modeling/layout smoother?
Old June 7th, 2002, 08:39 PM   #2
Kakaze

New video card to make layout/modeler smoother.

More Ram or a faster processor to make rendering faster. The processor would be more beneficial.